Monday, July 12, 2010

Journals: For the love of words and art


All this comes through my soul
through my body
through my mind
through my eyes
through my hands
through my tools
through my experience
through my dreams
through what I want my life to be



What can I say of that day?
The wind whipping through my soul.
My face uneven.
My heart beating thrice.
& my mouth full of dirty poetry.










A work finally complete:






Create yourself in the image of your inner Empress.
She will never lead you astray.

5 comments:

  1. Your art is so beautiful, Melissa. And your words are always so magickal and truly speak to me. Thank you for sharing this today! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh melissa!!! such inspiring journal pages!!! the texture is wonderful and meaningfull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, These paintings are filled with wonder and delight and reflect your own beautiful soul. LOve them, & YOU!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Magical One ! You have hit such a wonderful stride in your art making ! Brava, brava, brava !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work and words! I really enjoyed wandering through your beautiful space!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I wanna hear what you've got to say!

Need some help liking your own art?

Need some help liking your own art?
interviews and advice are just a click away
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click here to view this photo book larger

You'll love Shutterfly's award-winning photo books. Try it today.