Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Progress


As you can see, some progress has been made. But there's still some piles of papers to go through and some stuff to put in the garage and a huge bag of trash. I threw out a lot of my old art - I just felt it wasn't necessary to store it in my closet anymore. And if you happen to click on this image and enlarge it.....I swear I'm going to vacuum.

My body hurts, especially that squishy stuff where my arms attach to my body, thanks to Steve Ross and yoga - I love Inhale though. Up dog is a killer when Steve makes you go into it ever so slowly like a push up - ugh. So is doing 5 moves standing up with your one leg bent out in front of you. Yesterday, when I was done, I felt like wiggly jello. I don't care for jello. I'm a pudding girl. But I'll keep doing it cause it's good for my body and my soul.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be finished cleaning and have time to talk about my plans for 2010. Unless yoga kills me. :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You had a very productive 24 hours! I am impressed! I love looking around your room. Seeing all the goodies that come into play in your gorgeous paintings. I was amazed at the size of the Gesso.... didnt know it came so BIG! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I wanna hear what you've got to say!

Need some help liking your own art?

Need some help liking your own art?
interviews and advice are just a click away
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click here to view this photo book larger

You'll love Shutterfly's award-winning photo books. Try it today.