Friday, February 5, 2010

Taking a break from talking to heart some art

I've been painting almost every day and flying through paintings like an art machine (the good kind of machine, full of fun and inspiration). I get off the computer and go right into my studio and next thing I know it's time to stop. But I don't want to stop....I want to paint 24/7! But I can't. There's cats to feed and me to feed and my family to feed and sleep to get and shows to watch (LOST is back!! and I feel LOST after that episode), blah, blah, blah. So, today, less talky-talk, more looky-look.

None of them are truly DONE....I have some words/writing to add and some other li'l do-dads. They're done enough to share though. And I TOTALLY HEART THEM!







Here's some close up shots of a painting I did yesterday. It's not done enough to completely share, but there's some li'l yummy'ness that I'm really digging.




Oh, the texture!

~magick~
Melissa

7 comments:

  1. Lots of fun ! I agree - sometimes it is enough talking about living and creating, etc.. and time to just do it !!!
    Have agreat weekend with your paints, Lovely Melissa !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! I LOVE the first one. And YES, the texture.
    YaY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theses are all wonderful, I especially like the top 2, I am also a huge fan of texture and these look so yummy and touchable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are gorgeous works of art! I especially love the first piece, with her pretty purple hair and the the fourth piece~she is truly angelic. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely Melissa! I especially like the girl in the green dress, and love how you have created the background! Have tons of fun with your art - look forward to seeing more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The angel is my favorite... these are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I wanna hear what you've got to say!

Need some help liking your own art?

Need some help liking your own art?
interviews and advice are just a click away
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click here to view this photo book larger

You'll love Shutterfly's award-winning photo books. Try it today.