Friday, August 17, 2012

A Tale of Tea: Part 5

Part 5: The conclusion


So, it's all done now.
Deep breath.
Is any of it perfect?
No,
and I mean NO!!
especially the movie.....there are lots of things about it I’m not 100% pleased with.
I watch it now and say, “I wish I hadn’t done that.....or that.....or that”
sometimes I feel embarrassed about certain things
or I now look at it and think it's dumb.
But truly that's what's dumb.....those thoughts.
I was pleased with it before
so why am I not still pleased with it?

 
'Cause the "It's not good enough jerk" slipped in the back door when I wasn't looking.
You sir, may kindly - Get Out.
What did I say?  It's supposed to be fun, not perfect.
Well, was it fun?
H- E- double hockey sticks to the YEAH, it was,
even with all the problems, it was still really, really fun.
The Hubby and I make most things fun cause we just make fun of it and laugh about it.
I mean how can rabbit poop and mustache oil and knock-off watches and boogies and burping not be funny?


And honestly and truly, looking back now,
every single one of those ‘Problems’ made my victory even better at the end when I completed it.
I got to say, “I WIN!” in my bed Ted Mosby impression
and know that I did.
I passed the test because I keep going and I kept a good attitude.


Unlike in June,
when I failed the test,
but that’s another story.

~magick~
Meliss

Ps:  If you missed The mAd T pArTY here it is.

Need some help liking your own art?

Need some help liking your own art?
interviews and advice are just a click away
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click here to view this photo book larger

You'll love Shutterfly's award-winning photo books. Try it today.